Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mother's Day coming up

Mother's Day is right around the corner.
Here is a card I made for the occasion, available through my Greeting Card store.

I also have French, Spanish, and German version...

The funny thing is, I made these foreign language cards as an after thought, not thinking much of it, and I've actually sold several French and German cards already!

You should also check out my Mom's card store. She's got amazing photography that we are slowly but surely using to create wonderful cards with.

Not to worry, her store and my store are linked -see left hand column listed as "favorite card store."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are approved before becoming visible to prevent spamming. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...