Pages

Friday, June 05, 2009

Exhibit at a Perkins Restaurant


My first art exhibit this year is at a local Perkins Restaurant. I've got a few more in the making and will continue to hunt for yet more venues.

This one is a small space with the possibility of more towards the end of the year as the restaurant gets a complete renovation facelift. The manager has already told me she'll want more of my art then, once the walls are cleared up.

For now, 2 pieces from the Fantasy series:
- Once Upon A Knight
- Where Shall We Go

Both images can be better seen on my FineArtAmerica page.


*****<>*****
- Work From Home -
As Easy as 1-2-3

*****<>*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are approved before becoming visible to prevent spamming. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...