Pages

Friday, October 02, 2009

Last of the Mayan Series

Here is the last of the Mayan series, at least for a while. I think I'm over this for now.

It's been a lot of fun drawing and coloring these figures and designs, and now I am ready for something completely different.

These will follow the rest onto my Zazzle Gallery under the "Mayan Designs" category off course.

Oh, and even though I am done drawing this series, I might post a few more of the Mayan Days designs that have not been shown here yet.

Ok, so here goes:

The God Tezcalipoca, a warrior and a woman.


(hmm... did not mean to have the guys come out so small....)

*****<>*****
- Work From Home -
As Easy as 1-2-3

*****<>*****

1 comment:

  1. i like the designs :> love the details that went into Tezcalipoca.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are approved before becoming visible to prevent spamming. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...