Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's the end of the year !
Are we all crazy yet ???

I know it's been a bit of a ride lately, so I am glad for the illusion of a new beginning, he, he.

The image featured is:

Aspen Folly
shown as 11x14 framed print
ink, color pencil, watercolor




Part of the Great Outdoors series currently on display at a local restaurant in Longmont, CO. When I get a picture of the entire wall, I'll come back and post it here.

I am also running a couple fun Holiday Specials where you can get fre-e 8x11 in. unframed prints of your choice.

So far there are 10 peices to choose from.
See all details here: Fun Specials


*****<>*****
Lots of Fun Designs
Visit Often
*****<>*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are approved before becoming visible to prevent spamming. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...