Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Bullet Journal Virtual Doctor Who Race

I recently discovered virtual running clubs and decided to sign up for my first one. This one is a called "Sonik 7K" from the Whovian Running Club. Check out their website for more information.

Off course I had to come up with a fun way to document this in my bullet/workout journal... and this is it. I choose the 10th Doctor for this one.

Top left: panel to document STATS
Bottom left: Window for my bib, which I printed wallet size.
Bottom right: total running time for the 7K - just add numbers.

I run mine in segments on my personal trampoline after work, though I injured a big toe of all things last week and I'm having to wait a little.

This page will be re-done as Running Template for Patreon.

 Here's another shot with the wallet size bib to be glued in place later on.

.
*****=*****
Lots of Fun Designs
Visit Often
*****=*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are approved before becoming visible to prevent spamming. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...