Pages

Sunday, February 08, 2009

More Valentine's Cards

I've been buzy making Valentine's Day cards. I think I'm done with that, at least for this year... now I have to see what comes next, maybe Easter and Father's Day.


You can see a couple examples here.

Go see the rest on my GreetingCardUniverse store.




Je fais des cartes pour la St. Valentin, mais ça y est, finis pour cette année du moins. Vous en voyez deux exemplaire ci-dessus.
Prochainement, peut être Paques et puis la fête des pères.
Allez vois ma page pour le reste de la collection.


*****<>*****
Work From Home - Retire on $3
I'm doing it and it's working
*****<>*****

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:27 AM

    Both are lovely designs of these valentine cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Valentines Day cards are delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are approved before becoming visible to prevent spamming. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...