Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

League of Travelers Logo and New Name

I am re-naming The League of Travelers to "The League of Art Travelers" to better include the obvious main keyword to the point of the site and program, namely, "Art".

The logo is done! And very cool at that. Here it is, with the lovely Arctic Tern as mascot:

I've got the first set of Badges done too.
"Tokens" are earned throughout Art Expeditions. Levels are earned as these tokens accumulate.

The set below goes as follows:
- round = Token - earned everytime a student completes an assignment requiring paint.
- square = Basic - Levels 1, 2, 3
- shield = Expert - Levels 1, 2, 3


There is a Master category that is not done yet.

I'll post each set as I get them done. I will also start updating the site with a little more information soon. You can sign up for updates on the site if you'e like, which I will start sending out as I get these various elements done.

Do you have middle / high school kids at home? I'll be looking for kids to try this out at no cost in the next few month. Sign up for updates for more info as we get closer to that particular step.
There'll be prizes for the kids ... :)

PS - yep, there is a typo! I'll fix and update.
Updated with corrected image, LOL.
.
*****=*****
Lots of Fun Designs
Visit Often
*****=*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are approved before becoming visible to prevent spamming. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...