Pages

Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Meeting Notes Daily Sketch 1/30

30 Days of Drawing Challenge Round 2!

I'm starting the 30 drawing day challenge all over...
I got to drawing 17/30 for Round 1.
After day 15 or so I got the flu, was down for a week, then was too tired to work up the energy to draw the following week, finally did a couple but then the momentum was lost and I wasn't into it anymore.
By now I wouldn't feel honest about picking up the count where I left off so I'm starting over!

Same rules apply: minimum 5 minutes a day; miss a day pick up the next; miss 2 days start over.

Day 1/30: faculty meeting notes

.
*****=*****
Lots of Fun Designs
Visit Often
*****=*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are approved before becoming visible to prevent spamming. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...