Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Denver Comic Con Recap

Another Denver Comic Con attended - my third this year.
It's so much fun to people watch for one thing, and talk to the many wonderful folks attending and stopping by my table to take a look.
I'm going over the inventory of sales and will be posting a few posts of appealed the most.

Stickers are always a BIG item for me. Tons of these little guys move off my table and into good homes.

Here are some of the most popular this year - all done with color pencils, except for the TARDIS which is in watercolor. From the RedBubble site:


.
*****=*****
Lots of Fun Designs
Visit Often
*****=*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are approved before becoming visible to prevent spamming. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...