Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sketchbook Project page 12 the Mont in Color

The Mont Saint Michel, finished with watercolor. I am resonably satisfied with the result... I tend to "color" rather than "paint" per se, being more of a cartoonist and illustrator than painter, so I'd say I did pretty good.

Illustration Friday theme: Scary.
Don't know about you, but I think this might have been a somewhat scary place to live in during medieval times, what with the weather, the sea, the cold and humidity, and the constant potential for assault by various factions.
I'm very glad to visit the place today though, and would love to stay the night at least once, preferably during high tide, to get the full effect of being surrounded by the sea.


.
*****=*****
Lots of Fun Designs
Visit Often
*****=*****

2 comments:

  1. I have been there- it would be fun to of stayed there before there was a bridge- and be stuck on the rock- maybe scary too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice watercolor sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are approved before becoming visible to prevent spamming. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...